What We Collect and When We Collect it.
Upon a Visitor filling out a "contact request form" on the Bowen Media site, we will request, and if you provide it, we will collect and store the following Personal Information:
- your name,
- your email address,
- your phone number
By visiting the Bowen Media site, even if you have not filled out a "contact request form", we have access and may store the following Personal Information from your computer and browser, including
- your IP address,
- Bowen Media Cookie Information,
- software and hardware attributes, and
- the pages you request.
How We Use What We Collect
Bowen Media uses the Personal Information for the following general purposes:
- Improve our service to you and Bowen Media Visitors generally,
- To contact you,
- To customize your experience,
If you’ve provided an email address or other contact information we may use it to contact you in relation to any inquiry you have provided.
Bowen Media does not rent, sell, or share Personal Information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except:
- If disclosure is reasonably necessary to investigate, or prevent illegal action,
- If disclosure is necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders, to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims, or
- If Bowen Media were to merge or is acquired by another company.
When reasonable, we will make reasonable efforts to notify of such disclosure before it happens.
Bowen Media may use the information we gather from your use of the Bowen Media site in an anonymized fashion. That is we will not allow any third party access to Personal Information but we may compile and make public aggregated reports that show use-trends of the Bowen Media site or other similar data. These reports will not contain your Personal Information.
How We Protect Your Personal Information
Bowen Media protects your Personal Information using industry standard security measures. We only allow approved contractors and employees who need to use Personal Information for their work with Bowen Media to access to your Personal Information. Although we take reasonable steps to prevent it, Bowen Media does not warrant that information will not be accessed or disclosed through a breach of any of our security protocol. If we become aware of a security breach involving your Personal Information, as soon as practicable, we will email you at the address you’ve provided, and post to the Bowen Media site a notice of such security breach. Bowen Media only retains Personal Information for as long as we need it to conduct business with you.
What Rights You Have Regarding Your Personal Information
At any time you may:
- see the Personal Information you have provided to us,
- modify or delete the Personal Information stored by us,
- request we delete your Personal Information stored by us. We will delete this Personal Information within a reasonable time from the date of your request.
- Request Bowen Media stops any direct marketing efforts directed toward you using your Personal Information
Additionally, if you are a California resident, in accordance with California law, you may request and we will provide you with a list of what Personal Information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year and the names and addresses of those third parties. Requests may be made only once a year.
Regarding the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), Bowen Media is not intended for children under the age of 13, and does not collect, use or disclose personal information from children.